Dent Specialist Denver Colorado
Dent Specialist has been repairing automotive hail damage using "paintless dent repair" in the Denver Metro Area with over 16 years experience in the industry. With experience at the plants of BMW and Chrysler we can ensure quality work that consistently meets manufacturer's standards. Our skilled technicians allow us to restore your car's appearance to new in a fraction of the time it would take in a traditional body shop all while preserving your vehicle's factory paint and finish. Just drop your car off at our facility, let us work with your insurance company and we'll get in touch with you when you car is ready.
- What is paintless dent repair? How does paintless dent repair work?
- Paintless dent repair uses specialized tools to apply pressure to the otherwise difficult to access dents from the underside of the body panel. Then a technician is able to skillfully massage out the imperfections, returning the smooth surface to the exterior of the car.
- What kind of damage can paintless dent repair fix?
- Hail Damage!!!! Also dents, dings and creases.
- What are the advantages of paintless dent repair?
- Paintless dent repair restores your car's factory finish!
Saves you money by costing far less than traditional body work.
Takes a fraction of the time of traditional body work.
Environmentally friendly: no paints no fillers.
- Does a hail damage claim increase my insurance premium?
- No, Hail is a comprehensive claim. unlike a collision claim it will not increase your rates.
- How much does it cost?
- The cost of paintless dent repair varies depending on the extent of the damage. Please call to schedule an appointment or stop by for an estimate.
- How long does it take?
- The greatest factor in the amount of time it takes us to return your vehicle to you is in working with your insurance provider. We will return your vehicle to you as soon as possible and in a fraction of the time it would take a traditional body shop to achieve the same result.